REPORT: Judge sets steep price for Lori Loughlin’s release
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
A federal judge says “Full House” actress Lori Loughlin (LAWK’-lin) can be released after posting $1 million bond in a case in which she and her husband are accused of paying bribes to get their daughters into college.
Loughlin stood with her lawyer in the Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday and didn’t speak except to answer “yes” to the judge’s questions.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dozens of defendants in the alleged nationwide scheme, including Loughlin’s husband fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, were arrested Tuesday. Giannulli posted bond and was released Tuesday.
Judge says “Full House” actress Lori Loughlin can be released after posting $1 million bond in college bribery case. https://t.co/VHfpZkOB4C
— The Associated Press (@AP) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: 2020 candidate: There’s “no question” Trump faked a disability to avoid Vietnam war
- REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
- Media cries over Pelosi video
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- POLL: Should illegal alien get the death penalty
- REPORT: Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York
- Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old Utah girl. They said the case won’t end well
- REPORT: Major company suspends Facebook accounts after media giant deletes account for…
- Woman dies, 10 officers hurt when vehicles crash in Chicago
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump ‘Running Scared’ from Nancy Pelosi