REPORT: John Kerry on climate change: ‘We’ve got to treat this like a war’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
John Kerry called on Americans to start treating climate change as though the country is fighting a war.
Kerry, the 75-year-old former secretary of state, launched a group to combat climate change called World War Zero alongside several famous leaders including former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Leonardo DiCaprio, and former President Bill Clinton.
The article goes on to state the following:
During an interview on Meet the Press, Kerry said more attention needs to be placed on the issue of climate change and pushed back on host Chuck Todd when he claimed that President Trump is the only roadblock stopping action on climate change.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee to begin debate on impeachment articles
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- VIDEO: Police Release Video of Man Attacking Children in Target Store
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin’s stunning abuse of power
- REPORT: Trump criticizes Greta Thunberg after ‘Person of the Year’ win
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee debates impeachment articles against Trump
- REPORT: Fox News’ Chris Wallace delivers blistering attack on President Trump in speech at media event
- BREAKING: ‘Treason’: House Judiciary Committee Report Implicates Trump in Ultimate Crime
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden to be grilled under oath about his money and Ukraine ties
- REPORT: President Trump considering adding Alan Dershowitz to impeachment legal team