REPORT: Joe Biden’s sister lashes out at President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s sister Valerie Biden Owens says “unhinged” recent attacks on her brother by President Trump indicate he believes “we’re the guy to beat” in 2020.
Biden Owens, who managed her brother’s Senate campaigns and first two presidential runs, made the remarks to voters at two South Carolina events to supporters of the former vice president, according to BuzzFeed News.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The part that is, not refreshing — hopeful to me, or makes me feel good, is that Trump thinks that we’re the guy to beat. It’s perverse, it’s backwards. But he’s coming after us. I don’t want to protest too much, but the press has done their job on this. We haven’t had to do it. There’s nothing there there. Now it’s China,” she added, referencing Trump’s call last week for China to investigate Biden, following a similar request that he made to Ukraine. “I mean, this guy’s unhinged.”
— BuzzFeed Politics (@BuzzFeedPol) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- POLL: Should the U.S. military be sent to major cities to stop riots?
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- VIDEO: Keith Ellison responds to son’s Antifa tweet
- REPORT: 25-year-old arrested for allegedly setting fire to historic courthouse
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House