REPORT: Jeffrey Epstein gave bizarre reason why he wanted to become a minister
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who died in an apparent suicide over the weekend, once said he wanted to become a minister so his acquaintances would open up to him about their secrets.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He said this was something he’d become used to, even though it didn’t stop people from visiting him, coming to his dinner parties or asking him for money. (That was why, Mr. Epstein told me without any trace of irony, he was considering becoming a minister so that his acquaintances would be confident that their conversations would be kept confidential.),” Stewart wrote.
Almost exactly a year ago, on Aug. 16, 2018, our columnist James Stewart visited Jeffrey Epstein at his cavernous Manhattan mansion https://t.co/yerF6NLWMW
— The New York Times (@nytimes) August 12, 2019
“Mr. Epstein told me without any trace of irony, he was considering becoming a minister so that his acquaintances would be confident that their conversations would be kept confidential,” Stewart said.https://t.co/RoqHbwJ8xa
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- REPORT: Trump rips into Pence aide who called Ukraine call ‘inappropriate’
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons
- VIDEO: Eddie Gallagher speaks out after Trump orders his Naval rank restored
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back