REPORT: Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump bracing for release of damaging book
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are bracing for the publication of “Kushner, Inc.: Greed, Ambition, Corruption” by Vicky Ward. The book, subtitled “The Extraordinary Story of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump,” due March 19 from St. Martin’s Press, will delve into the sordid case that got Jared’s father, real-estate developer Charles Kushner, a two-year prison sentence for witness tampering and other charges after Charles set a honey trap for his brother-in-law using a prostitute.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ward, whose boyfriend Richard Cohen is a wealthy real-estate tycoon, was able to hire a team of investigative reporters from Newsweek after the magazine was raided by the Manhattan DA’s officelast year and several staffers were fired and others quit or were let go. A source close to Ward said the reporters didn’t ghostwrite the book, but worked as fact checkers.
The Kushner camp — presented months ago with a list of questions from Ward — claims her facts are fabrications.
“Every point that Ms. Ward mentioned in what she calls her ‘fact-checking’ stage is entirely false,” Peter Mirijanian, spokesman for Jared’s lawyer Abbe Lowell, told me. “It seems she has written a book of fiction rather than any serious attempt to get the facts. Correcting everything wrong would take too long and be pointless.”
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- POLL: In a 2020 matchup, who would win: Trump or Biden?
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is nowhere to be found, amid FBI raids
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall