REPORT: James Comey reacts to Rod Rosenstein calling him a ‘partisan pundit’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former FBI Director James Comey reacted to Rod Rosenstein calling him a “partisan pundit” on Monday with five words.
“I wish him the best,” Comey told CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Rosenstein, who left his role as deputy attorney general last week, delivered a scathing rebuke of Comey in a speech in Baltimore.
Rosenstine scorched Comey in a speech at the Greater Baltimore Committee, saying the former director is now “a partisan pundit” who is interested in “selling books and earning speaking fees while speculating about the strength of my character and the fate of my immortal soul.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch: Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is ‘Racist’
- REPORT: Green card scam thwarted by ‘best sex ever’ text that arrived as immigration agent was reviewing phone
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: Justin Bieber makes public appeal to Trump
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- VIDEO: Megan Rapinoe comments on possibility of running for office
- REPORT: ‘I just made it up’… Florida Dem admits lying about Pulse shooting
- REPORT: Twitter Suspends Angel Mom for Posting About Illegal Immigration
- VIDEO: Knifeman storms on stage and STABS Tomb Raider star
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question