REPORT: James Comey reacts to Rod Rosenstein calling him a ‘partisan pundit’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former FBI Director James Comey reacted to Rod Rosenstein calling him a “partisan pundit” on Monday with five words.
“I wish him the best,” Comey told CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Rosenstein, who left his role as deputy attorney general last week, delivered a scathing rebuke of Comey in a speech in Baltimore.
Rosenstine scorched Comey in a speech at the Greater Baltimore Committee, saying the former director is now “a partisan pundit” who is interested in “selling books and earning speaking fees while speculating about the strength of my character and the fate of my immortal soul.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- BREAKING: DOJ offers a deal to House Intel Committee if Schiff drops threat against Barr
- BREAKING: Nadler goes after two former Trump White House aides with subpoenas
- REPORT: Lynch on whether Obama ordered politically motivated infiltration of Trump campaign
- REPORT: Fox News commentator attacks Trump, fires back at his criticism of the channel