REPORT: IRS warning: $1.4B in unclaimed tax refunds to expire soon
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is urging taxpayers who did not file their 2015 tax returns to do so, especially if they are due a refund.
On Wednesday, the agency announced it is sitting on unclaimed refunds totaling nearly $1.4 billion. That money belongs to an estimated 1.2 million Americans who did not file a 2015 1040 form.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We’re trying to connect over a million people with their share of $1.4 billion in potentially unclaimed refunds for 2015,” IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig said in a statement. “Students, part-time workers and many others may have overlooked filing for 2015.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXBUSINESS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: 2020 candidate: There’s “no question” Trump faked a disability to avoid Vietnam war
- REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
- Media cries over Pelosi video
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- POLL: Should illegal alien get the death penalty
- Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old Utah girl. They said the case won’t end well
- Woman dies, 10 officers hurt when vehicles crash in Chicago
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump ‘Running Scared’ from Nancy Pelosi
- Video: Fox News host Jeanine Pirro says Nancy Pelosi needs “an intervention” and is “batty”
- REPORT: Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York