REPORT: Iran revokes New York Times correspondent’s accreditation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – The New York Times says Iran has revoked the press accreditation of its Tehran-based correspondent.
The Times said early Tuesday that Iran’s government offered no explanation for its decision regarding Thomas Erdbrink, a Dutch national who has lived for years in Iran.
The article goes on to state the following:
The newspaper said Erdbrink lost his accreditation four months ago and that “officials of Iran’s Foreign Ministry have repeatedly assured The Times that Mr. Erdbrink’s credential would soon be restored.”
— Ahmed Al Omran (@ahmed) June 10, 2019
— Andy Vermaut (@AndyVermaut) June 10, 2019
Since when does the New York Times report? https://t.co/3MbMMhuC1C
— sbkfig (@sbkfig) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-min of his new film on the subject in the video below. Watch:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- BREAKING: New information revealed about Jeffrey Epstein’s will
- REPORT: Warren draws crowd of 12,000 in surge reminiscent of Trump’s ‘surprising momentum’ in 2016
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- TRUMP TWEETS: Massive Overflow Crowd & Approval Rating
- REPORT: Why Obama Didn’t Want Hillary as VP
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump