REPORT: Iran revokes New York Times correspondent’s accreditation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – The New York Times says Iran has revoked the press accreditation of its Tehran-based correspondent.
The Times said early Tuesday that Iran’s government offered no explanation for its decision regarding Thomas Erdbrink, a Dutch national who has lived for years in Iran.
The article goes on to state the following:
The newspaper said Erdbrink lost his accreditation four months ago and that “officials of Iran’s Foreign Ministry have repeatedly assured The Times that Mr. Erdbrink’s credential would soon be restored.”
— Ahmed Al Omran (@ahmed) June 10, 2019
— Andy Vermaut (@AndyVermaut) June 10, 2019
Since when does the New York Times report? https://t.co/3MbMMhuC1C
— sbkfig (@sbkfig) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-min of his new film on the subject in the video below. Watch:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- POLL: Is Fox Moving to the Left?
- REPORT: Major retailer experiencing widespread register outages; customers irate
- Trump newest tweet warns of a stock market crash
- REPORT: Jim Acosta’s Embarrassing Book Signing
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Flight forced to change course after passenger assaulted flight attendant
- BREAKING: Trump accuses New York Times of treason
- REPORT: Financial disclosure shows the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump earned from DC Trump hotel
- REPORT: DOJ inspector general resolved ‘hang up’ on first Carter Page FISA application [VIDEO]
- REPORT: 1 killed, 3 injured after shooting at Costco