REPORT: Iowa voters split on Trump impeachment, poll shows
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Iowa voters are almost equally divided over the House’s move to impeach President Trump and make him just the third president in U.S. history to face removal by the Senate, according to a new CNN/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll.
The survey, released late Saturday, found that 45 percent of registered Iowa voters disapprove of the House impeachment of Trump, while 43 percent support it. The opinions divide strongly along partisan lines, with 87 percent of Democrats supporting impeachment and 90 percent of Republican respondents opposing it.
The article goes on to state the following:
Forty-eight percent of independent respondents said they disapproved the House’s move to impeach Trump while 39 percent said they approved it. Seventy-two percent of Iowa voters said in the new poll that it is “not OK” for a presidential candidate to try to gain an advantage over a political rival by seeking help from foreign nations. The survey shows that a majority of Democrats (92 percent), independents (73 percent) and Republicans (59 percent) share that view.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: LSU ‘Get the Gat’ video from Trump’s White House tribute goes viral — Twitter abuzz over ‘mystery woman’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- VIDEO: Former Acting Attorney General weighs in on impeachment trial
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged
- JUST IN: Trump given plaque to mark important border accomplishment [PICTURE]
- Swing voters are furious with Pelosi’s impeachment ‘obsession’
- VIDEO: Senate Democrat responds to possibility of testimony from Hunter Biden
- Video captures ‘creepy’ flying objects that officials can’t explain
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- UPDATE: ICE subpoenas sanctuary city over illegal immigrants accused of murder