REPORT: Infanticide Hearing Witness Says Hospital Created ‘Comfort Room’ For Aborted Babies To Die In
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
WASHINGTON. Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Illinois, allegedly has a ‘comfort room’ for aborted babies who are born alive to die in, according to nurse Jill Stanek.
The nurse explained that while she was working at the hospital, she observed that doctors performed “live birth abortions,” a procedure in which the doctors perform an abortion and allow the baby to die during or after the abortion.
The article goes on to state the following:
Stanek explained that Christ Hospital offered “comfort care” to babies who were born alive during these abortions, because these babies often survived for at least two hours after they were born. The hospital did not yet respond to a request for comment from the Daily Caller News Foundation.
Stanek described several incidents that she experienced, including a bleeding baby being placed into a trash bag and personally holding a 21 to 22-week-old Down syndrome baby as he died.
Stanek was speaking at a hearing on the Born Alive Act in Washington, D.C.
Read more at DAILYCALLER.COM.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Trump Delivers Remarks to Rural Stakeholders on California Water Accessibility
- VIDEO: Jenna Bush Hager Reveals Chat She Had With Dad About Alcohol That Changed How She Views Drinking
- REPORT: Impeachment jackpot: Senate GOP announces record-breaking fundraising for January
- WATCH LIVE: Trump speaks at campaign rally in Colorado Springs, massive crowd waits over 24 hours
- REPORT: Former Obama AG Eric Holder tells conservative journalist to ‘shut the hell up,’ gets pounded in return
- BREAKING: U.S. slaps sanctions on five Iranian officials over elections
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Trump goes after Klobuchar during campaign rally, she responds
- VIDEO: Rep. Nunes rips Mitt Romney, compares him to James Comey
- VIDEO: Two 2020 Dem presidential candidates couldn’t name Mexican president in interview