REPORT: Impeachment threat is helping GOP recruit new candidates
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Politico:
House Republicans have been struggling mightily to recruit candidates in key battleground districts, given the likelihood of serving in the minority, possibly with a new Democratic president.
But the Democratic impeachment drive is delivering a much-needed jolt to their efforts to retake the chamber.
The article goes on to state the following:
Once wary potential candidates are preparing to come off the sidelines, according to party recruiters, and the GOP’s small-dollar donor base is stepping up to help the party compete against Democrats who are practically awash in money, according to nearly a dozen interviews with Republican Party officials and some prospective contenders themselves.
House Republicans have been struggling mightily to recruit candidates in key battleground districts, given the likelihood of serving in the minority, possibly with a new Democratic president https://t.co/UpPtSadBll
— POLITICO (@politico) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Politico. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton pulls out of women’s event after learning who else was going to speak
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s Husband Shares Powerful Photo Reminding People Where Her Loyalties Lie
- EXCLUSIVE: Identity revealed of wounded veteran who Trump saluted at Texas rally [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- BREAKING: GOP congressman who is considering Trump impeachment announces retirement [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Chick-fil-A closing after backlash over donations to Christian organizations
- REPORT: New details emerge on monthly payments sent to Hunter Biden by Ukrainian company
- TRUMP TWEETS: Taunts Pelosi by highlighting protesters invading her office
- REPORT: Rick Perry throws the Dems’ subpoena for Ukraine documents back in their face
- VIDEO: 2016 Trump GOP Challenger Comes Out for Impeachment; The Left Reacts
- REPORT: 2020 candidate defends Tulsi Gabbard after Clinton attack