REPORT: Impeachment jackpot: Senate GOP announces record-breaking fundraising for January
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The National Republican Senatorial Committee raised more than $10 million in January, besting its Democratic counterpart as the Senate was adjudicating two articles of impeachment against President Trump.
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee raised $8.5 million in the first month of the election year, finishing the period with $19.75 million in cash on hand. The NRSC’s haul stemmed from robust online fundraising from grassroots donors that surpassed what the committee accumulated digitally during the first five months of 2018. The Senate GOP campaign arm had its best January ever and closed the month with a $25.2 million war chest to spend on the fall campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
The NRSC shared the figures with the Washington Examiner on Thursday.
— The Senate Majority (@NRSC) February 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: UK’s Johnson gives update from hospital room after experiencing more coronavirus symptoms
- Submit News
- REPORT: Wells Fargo stops taking applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans
- REPORT: Japanese leader declares state of emergency as COVID-19 spreads
- BREAKING: WHO shares alarming warning on how coronavirus can spread
- TRUMP TWEET: Personal message for Dem rep who said he helped save her life
- REPORT: WHO director faces calls for resignation over handling of coronavirus, China
- BREAKING: Coronavirus death toll in USA reaches grim milestone, more fatalities than six wars combined
- REPORT: Country’s PM moved to ICU with worsening coronavirus symptoms. Secretary of state to stand-in
- REPORT: FDA to allow imports of KN95 masks from China amid PPE shortage