REPORT: Impeachment Fever Fueling Historic Support For Trump, Campaign Says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign said Monday that the president is experiencing unprecedented support and engagement after Democrats announced their impeachment inquiry.
“This has the president’s supporters and also independents engaged and in the campaign and supporting President Trump in ways that they were not doing before to this level of intensity, and we have Nancy Pelosi and the impeachment inquiry to thank for that,” Trump’s campaign communications director, Tim Murtaugh, said during a call with reporters on Monday afternoon.
The article goes on to state the following:
Since Pelosi announced the impeachment inquiry, Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee raised $15 million dollars in 72 hours, according to the campaign, about the same amount Joe Biden raised in the entire third quarter.
“It’s not just limited to Republicans, we don’t think, Murtaugh said, adding that Americans get “really fired up,” over “attempts to undo a legitimate election” for politics.
— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Rubio fires warning shot at Twitter after it puts fact-check label on Trump tweet
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- Submit News
- REPORT: Bill Gates explains why he met with Epstein
- REPORT: Former CBS News president warns anti-Trump liberal media has gone too far
- DML Live: How Trump can influence the end of Twitter, plus the impact of 100k dead
- VIDEO: Video shows altercation between looters and woman in wheelchair outside Minneapolis Target
- BREAKING: Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin subject of complaints before George Floyd’s death
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham predicts Biden’s vice presidential pick
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times