REPORT: Impeachment 2.0? Democrats line up possible new charges against Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Democrats already have lined up possible charges if they choose to pursue impeachment 2.0.
Still pending is a wide-open probe launched by Rep. Adam B. Schiff, California Democrat. Mr. Schiff has been investigating President Trump, his family and businesses, the Trump Organization, over the congressman’s suspicions of blackmail, money laundering and bribery.
The article goes on to state the following:
Republican staffers say the inquiry was put on hold last fall pending the Ukraine impeachment proceedings led by Mr. Schiff. But there is no sign Mr. Schiff has given up trying to prove Mr. Trump is corrupt, and if the president is impeached again, the charges would likely come from this probe, informed sources said.
The Washington Times reported that Schiff “announced an anti-Trump staff investigation on Feb. 6, 2019, upon taking control of the committee. Some of his allegations mirror claims pushed by opposition research firm Fusion GPS and its co-founder Glenn Simpson — organizers of the discredited Democratic Party-funded dossier spread all over Washington.”
CLICK HERE to read more of the report by the Washington Times.
Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) tweeted a link to the report, warning, “Second impeachment could be on horizon for Donald Trump.”
— Devin Nunes (@DevinNunes) February 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Karl Rove: ‘Not so fast’ on narrative that Bernie Sanders is the front-runner
- REPORT: New survey reveals chances of a Sanders-Warren ticket
- VIDEO: McCarthy weighs in on socialism in the 2020 race
- EXCLUSIVE: Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick issues statement on Weinstein verdict
- WATCH: Amazing takedown of suspect by K9 cop
- VIDEO: Trump administration rule to restrict green cards for welfare-reliant immigrants takes effect
- VIDEO: Pelosi takes to the streets in San Francisco. Here’s why
- BREAKING: Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to jail
- REPORT: NY paper suggests how Democrats may try to get Ocasio-Cortez out of Congress
- VIDEO: Black, gay Republican blasts Jussie Smollett for hate crime hoax