REPORT: Illegal immigrant population inside US surged 550,000 in 2019
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The illegal immigrant population that entered the United States from the southwest border region jumped 550,000 this year, a combination of those who crossed the U.S.-Mexico border undetected and those released into the country after being apprehended at key border crossings, according to a new report.
The numbers break down this way:
- Approximately 350,000 children traveling alone and adults with children were likely released into the U.S.
- Approximately 200,000 crossed the border undetected.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The ‘illegal’ population of the U.S. (if we include asylum seekers in that group) will have increased by 550,000 in FY 2019,” according to immigration analyst Steven Kopits, president of Princeton Policy Advisors.
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) November 6, 2019
— Approximately 350,000 children traveling alone and adults with children were likely released into the U.S.
— 200,000 crossed the border undetectedhttps://t.co/JGhhpiYIvL
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: People raise thousands for man who allegedly stabbed ‘Trump Baby’ balloon in Alabama
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- VIDEO: Fox contributor names alleged whistleblower on-air despite network ban
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- REPORT: NY Times: ‘Tidal wave’ of mass immigration hands state to Democrats
- REPORT: NFL Quarterback sidelined with broken bones in back, report says
- REPORT: Mark Ingram after Alabama’s loss to LSU: ‘I’m blaming Trump for this one’
- VIDEO: Video shows teacher caught on video brutally beating special needs student
- VIDEO: Rand Paul highlights law that could protect Trump in Impeachment inquiry
- BREAKING: Longtime Republican congressman announces he will not seek re-election in 2020