REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar’s political campaign ramped up its spending to a firm owned by the man she’s alleged to be having an extramarital affair with in the third quarter of 2019, according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) records.
Omar’s campaign disbursed about $146,713 to Democratic consultant Tim Mynett’s E Street Group LLC between the beginning of July and the end of September, according to records the campaign filed with the FEC on Tuesday. The payments were primarily for digital advertising and consulting services, however, about $3,000 were payments for “travel expenses.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The third-quarter spending figures from Omar’s campaign represent a significant uptick in the spending it has dedicated to Mynett’s firm. In the 10-month period prior, from August 2018 to June 2019, her total spending with the firm was $223,000.
In a separate article, the Washington Free Beacon reported on Tuesday:
Approximately 30 percent of the money doled out by the campaign of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) in the third quarter went to digital fundraising, communications, and advertising services provided by the E Street Group, a firm run by her alleged boyfriend.
Omar’s campaign committee, which raised a total of $1,084,098.84 in the third quarter, spent $493,389.80 during this time. The E Street Group, a firm run by political consultant Tim Mynett, Omar’s alleged lover, received more money from the campaign than any other vendor.
Ilhan Omar ramped up campaign spending considerably in Q3 with the firm owned by the man she’s alleged to be having an affair with.
Omar was hit with an FEC complaint in August alleging she was illegally using campaign funds to pursue an affair.https://t.co/7bH1enHTYP
— Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) October 16, 2019
Nearly $150,000 in new payments went from Omar’s campaign to E Street Grouphttps://t.co/saurJoa1Vy
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) October 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests