REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The United States government identified hundreds of migrants allegedly falsely claiming familial status and numerous other migrant adults attempting to pose as minors.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in the El Paso area have identified 238 fraudulent families, 50 adults falsely claiming to be minors, and have seized hundreds of documents attempting to support these migrants’ claims, according to an ICE statement released Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations, in conjunction with CBP and Border Patrol officials, in April launched the Family Fraud Initiative in El Paso with the goal of identifying “individuals fraudulently presenting themselves as families when making an asylum claim in order to be released into the United States.”
ICE HSI El Paso, USBP identify more than 200 ‘fraudulent families’ in last 6 months https://t.co/20GYptwj62
— Mark Krikorian (@MarkSKrikorian) October 18, 2019
— USCIS Acting Director Ken Cuccinelli (@USCISCuccinelli) October 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- REPORT: Theme park’s “pig bungee jump” sparks outrage [PICTURES]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Knocks ‘two stone cold losers’; lashes out at Schiff
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez claims there were ‘almost no police officers’ at Virginia Second Amendment rally, makes bizarre comparison
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal