REPORT: Husband of ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ star taken into ICE custody
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The husband of a star on the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” has been taken into custody by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement after being released from prison Thursday.
Joe Giudice, 46, now faces deportation to Italy after serving three years in a Pennsylvania federal prison for tax fraud.
The article goes on to state the following:
Giudice is the husband of Teresa Giudice, who has appeared on the Bravo series since 2009. Teresa Giudice, 46, served 11 months in prison for a related conviction. She was released from prison in December 2015.
In October, a judge ordered Joe Giudice to be deported to his birth country, which he left when he was an infant, after his prison release. The couple’s lawyers have appealed the ruling. Joe Giudice, a permanent U.S. resident, will await the outcome of the appeal in an immigration detention center, according to E! News.
The husband of a star on the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” has been taken into custody by ICE after being released from prison Thursday.
He now faces deportation to Italy after serving three years in a Pennsylvania federal prison for tax fraud.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 14, 2019
Joe Giudice Released From Prison to ICE Custody as He Awaits Possible Deportation https://t.co/mWsIScqMBz
— David Kisamfu (@thedextazlab) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records