REPORT: Hunter Biden wants to delay child support deposition until after key primaries
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Hunter Biden has asked a judge to delay his child support deposition until after key voting contests for his father, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, are over.
The deposition was scheduled for next week, but Biden is seeking to push it back to April 1, according to a court motion filed by his attorney on Tuesday, which was obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
The article goes on to state the following:
Biden agreed to take a paternity test in October after Lunden Alexis Roberts, an Arkansas woman, claimed he fathered her 18-month-old child. The child, whose name has not been disclosed, was born Aug. 28, 2018.
According to the report, Biden’s attorney said in the filing that his client is not able to appear in Little Rock next week for the deposition, saying that would be “unduly burdensome and oppressive.”
The deposition was scheduled for next week, but Hunter Biden is seeking to push it back to April 1.
After Super Tuesday. https://t.co/UsJYPozgaR
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 26, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Biden vs Trump: Fox News releases recent poll results
- VIDEO: NBC’s Chuck Todd under fire over question to Biden about Trump
- REPORT: State Department: U.S. ‘leading the world’ in coronavirus fight while China takes credit
- VIDEO: Epidemiologist evaluates if coronavirus can be contracted more than once
- VIDEO: McCarthy details how $2.2 trillion stimulus will benefit small business, employees
- REPORT: Wuhan residents give staggering estimate of ‘actual’ coronavirus deaths that dwarfs official tally
- REPORT: Details emerge of CDC funding cuts repeatedly sought by Obama admin, despite Biden’s attacks on Trump preparedness
- REPORT: First coronavirus death reported in Florida city that may be next epicenter
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians