REPORT: House lawyer declares impeachment probe could go beyond Ukraine
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The top House lawyer told a judge on Tuesday that Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into President Trump may go beyond the president’s dealings with Ukraine.
House General Counsel Doug Letter told U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell that the impeachment inquiry could also span obstruction of justice and lying to the American people, CNN reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I can’t emphasize enough, it’s not just Ukraine,” Letter said, according to the outlet.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) October 8, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham predicts Biden’s vice presidential pick
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s executive order to crack down on social media giants? [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy minces no words as he weighs in on George Floyd death
- VIDEO: Dozens arrested at wild NYC protest over death of George Floyd
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- REPORT: Probe: Senior Trump admin official used office for personal gain, investigators say
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Michael Moore makes incredible suggestion to show repentance to ‘black America’ after Floyd killing