REPORT: House lawyer declares impeachment probe could go beyond Ukraine
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The top House lawyer told a judge on Tuesday that Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into President Trump may go beyond the president’s dealings with Ukraine.
House General Counsel Doug Letter told U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell that the impeachment inquiry could also span obstruction of justice and lying to the American people, CNN reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I can’t emphasize enough, it’s not just Ukraine,” Letter said, according to the outlet.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) October 8, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]