REPORT: House Democrats urge Trump to end deportations of Iraqis after diabetic man’s death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Dozens of House Democrats are calling on President Trump to halt deportations of Iraqi nationals following reports than an Iraqi-born diabetic man who spent most of his life in the U.S. died after being deported and then was unable to obtain insulin.
The man, Jimmy Aldaoud, who was brought to the U.S. as a toddler, had reportedly also been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, which advocates have said led to the criminal conviction that led to his deportation.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He already faced tremendous danger in a country that was completely foreign to him, as he was entirely Americanized and a Chaldean Christian, a religious minority that is highly persecuted in Iraq,” the 41 House Democrats wrote.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College