REPORT: ‘Hot’ nurse disciplined for wearing ONLY underwear under see-through PPE gown [PHOTO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
This naughty nurse is going viral.
A nurse in Russia was suspended from the hospital where she worked in Tula, 100 miles south of Moscow, after she arrived at her shift in the all-male coronavirus patient wing with no clothing save for her skivvies under her transparent personal protective equipment.
The article goes on to state the following:
The unidentified staffer told her managers at Tula Regional Clinical Hospital that she was “too hot” to wear clothing underneath the head-to-toe vinyl gown, which protected her from contracting COVID-19. The incident was first reported by a local news outlet, the Tula Pressa newspaper.
A Russian coronavirus nurse has gained instant internet fame after a photo showing her wearing a bikini beneath a see-through protective gown went viralhttps://t.co/0jczyaYHfl
— The Moscow Times (@MoscowTimes) May 20, 2020
Russian nurse wears BIKINI under sheer protective suit due to heat… the patients didn’t seem to mind#COVID19
— RT (@RT_com) May 20, 2020
“The nurse claimed she did not realize that her underwear was showing through the PPE.”https://t.co/AEMrb2Gshe
— Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) May 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard