REPORT: Hillary Clinton pulls out of women’s event after learning who else was going to speak
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has reportedly backed out of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit featuring 2020 presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) and former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.
Clinton and Nielsen were both slated to deliver a speech at the event in Washington, D.C., but the former first lady canceled her planned appearance because of scheduling issues, her team claimed.
The article goes on to state the following:
[A] person close to Clinton’s decision-making process told Slate that she had decided to drop out after hearing that Nielsen was also on the docket. “We work with a lot of activists who are trying to do their best to improve this horrible situation down at the border,” the person said, citing Clinton’s support of RAICES and other organizations that advocate for asylees and immigrants. “At the end of the day, it’s an easy decision. You have to side with them.”
Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has reportedly backed out of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit featuring 2020 presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) and former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. https://t.co/yp4qN7xoSk
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) October 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz torches Rosenstein on Russia probe in blistering grilling
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to NFL team, ‘Change your name’
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- BREAKING: Shock report on jobs for May, economists floored
- WATCH LIVE: Trump holds press conference on JOBS report as stock indexes surge; see Trump’s celebratory tweets