REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hilary Clinton has privately said that she would consider entering the Democratic primary if she saw a scenario in which she could win, The New York Times reports.
The Times offered the report in a lengthy piece about Democrats worrying whether the candidates they have in the 2020 race are capable of beatingPresident Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
Both Clinton and [former New York City mayor Michael] Bloomberg, in these conversations, have indicated they are skeptical there would be a path for them to win the Democratic Primary, according to the Times.
Former first lady Michelle Obama was also mentioned as a potential candidate in the article. She has repeatedly expressed that she has no interest in running for office.
Oh lord: “Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Bloomberg have both told people privately in recent weeks that if they thought they could win, they would consider entering the primary” https://t.co/UwTgKhCYn8
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) October 22, 2019
Clinton, in recent weeks, has reportedly been saying that if she “thought [she] could win,” she “would consider entering the primary.”https://t.co/IXdxBsBAhR
— The Week (@TheWeek) October 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- BREAKING: Pentagon official makes allegations about Trump and Ukraine in testimony [READ TRANSCRIPT]
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: Rex Tillerson speaks out after Haley accusation
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- BREAKING: Mexico makes arrests in massacre of American women, children -minister
- VIDEO: Details emerge of how Trump saved the NYC Veterans Day Parade nearly 20 years ago
- VIDEO: Things Get Awkward On MSNBC When Student Makes Statement About Jeffrey Epstein
- REPORT: House Dem.: Americans Will Be ‘Startled’ by ‘Virtuous’ Witnesses — It Will Be ‘Game-Changer’