REPORT: Hillary Clinton jabs Mnuchin, IRS chief on Tax Day over Trump returns
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hillary Clinton used Tax Day to take a jab at Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig over their refusal to release President Trump’s tax returns.
“Millions of Americans will put tax checks in the mail today. Meanwhile, the secretary of the treasury and head of the IRS continue to refuse to turn over Trump’s tax returns to Congress for reasons even they can’t clearly articulate,” the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee and former secretary of State tweeted Monday.
The article goes on to state the following:
House Ways & Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) had requested Trump’s tax returns by April 10, but the Treasury Department missed that deadline.
Millions of Americans will put tax checks in the mail today. Meanwhile, the secretary of the treasury and head of the IRS continue to refuse to turn over Trump’s tax returns to Congress for reasons even they can’t clearly articulate. #TaxDay
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) April 15, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’
- REPORT: How Ilhan Omar tried to shut down rumors she married her BROTHER