REPORT: Hillary Clinton blasts Trump over ICE raids, tweets instructions to illegal aliens
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Thursday blasted the Trump administration for its “weaponized fear and bigotry” over his threatened immigrant raids and ongoing push to add a question on citizenship to the census.
Clinton’s message comes after reports that President Trump is planning to announce an executive action related to the citizenship question, which the Supreme Court recently blocked the administration from adding to the 2020 census.
The article goes on to state the following:
Also on Thursday, reports indicated that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents would launch massive raids on Sunday, targeting undocumented immigrants for deportation in an operation Trump planned but then delayed weeks ago. The action was set up to take place in 10 major cities and target up to 2,000 immigrants.
Clinton said in her Twitter post, “The Trump administration is preparing sweeping raids on undocumented people as the president threatens to go against the Supreme Court and demand citizenship information through the Census. Weaponized fear and bigotry are the central projects of this administration.”
The Trump administration is preparing sweeping raids on undocumented people as the president threatens to go against the Supreme Court and demand citizenship information through the Census.
Weaponized fear and bigotry are the central projects of this administration.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) July 11, 2019
Clinton also retweeted the following instructions to illegal aliens on what to do if ICE comes to their door:
The @nytimes reported overnight that ICE is planning to conduct massive raids this weekend to deport families and “collateral” immigrants who may be nearby.
— Swing Left (@swingleft) July 11, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant