REPORT: Hero of El Paso shooting says Trump showed softer side during visit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
EL PASO, Texas — President Trump offered a gentler version of his presidency to survivors of the El Paso shooting during his visit to the Texas city, according to a baseball coach who heroically raced to the scene to save lives.
“One of the children went up to hug him so he got down on one knee to let him,” said Jimmy Villatoro, who described meeting the president at the city’s University Medical Center, where many of the wounded were treated.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It was a different side of him, one that you don’t see in public,” Villatoro said in an interview with the Washington Examiner.
…Villatoro said his personal touch away from the cameras was far from divisive and was welcomed by the people he met. There were no politics behind closed doors, he added.
Read more about what Trump talked to him about and what he thought of the visit at WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM.
Incredible afternoon in El Paso, Texas. We love you, and are with you, all the way! pic.twitter.com/pTNhHapx86
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police