REPORT: Here’s What’s Happened To The FBI Officials Who Led Trump-Russia Probe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The Justice Department inspector general’s report on FBI surveillance of the Trump campaign is expected to focus on the activities of a small handful of FBI officials who led the investigation into possible collusion with Russia.
Nearly all of the FBI executives who handled the investigation have left the bureau. Some have been fired. Others have resigned under intense scrutiny from the media and White House. Several have become the subject of federal investigations themselves, and two have joined CNN as legal analysts.
The article goes on to state the following:
Strzok was fired from the FBI on Aug. 10, 2018, over anti-Trump text messages that he exchanged with Lisa Page, a now-former FBI attorney with whom he was having an affair.
The report offers the following list:
- Peter Strzok, former deputy chief of counterintelligence
- Andrew McCabe, former FBI deputy director
- James Comey, former FBI director
- Lisa Page, former counsel to McCabe
- James Baker, former FBI general counsel
- Bill Priestap, former chief of counterintelligence
- Kevin Clinesmith, former FBI attorney
- Bruce Ohr, former associated deputy attorney general
FBI CUT TIES:
- Christopher Steele, former FBI confidential human source
Some have been fired. Some have resigned in disgrace. Others are under federal investigation. Two work for CNN.
Here’s what’s happened to the FBI officials facing scrutiny in the FISA report. https://t.co/NplMKoZQox
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) December 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- REPORT: Theme park’s “pig bungee jump” sparks outrage [PICTURES]
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders explains difference between him and Elizabeth Warren
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged