REPORT: HBO to Air ‘Running with Beto’ Doc on O’Rourke’s Failed Senate Bid
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
HBO has announced that it will air a documentary following former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke’s failed bid for the U.S. Senate, the latest in a long line of films charting the careers of various left-wing media darlings.
The documentary film, Running With Beto, will show how O’Rourke nearly unseated Sen. Ted Cruz in a high-profile campaign that attracted support from celebrities, lawmakers, and left-wing activists across the country. The film will premiere at March’s South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, before airing on HBO as part of their slate of exclusive programming.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a press release on Medium, the network claimed that the documentary will give “viewers unprecedented access into the personal and political toll that running for office can take on a candidate and a family, capturing revealing moments with his wife and three young kids throughout the grueling journey.”
— Running with Beto Doc (@RunningWithBeto) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense