REPORT: Harvard scientist reveals the foods that could save your life
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
We all know a good diet is important for optimal health, but one eminent U.S. doctor is taking the medical world by storm with the revelation that specific compounds in certain foods can boost the body’s natural defences against life-limiting diseases.
As a doctor who has treated thousands of patients and a scientist working at the forefront of modern medicine, Harvard expert Dr William Li is convinced the most powerful way to beat disease — from cancer to dementia — is to prevent it in the first place.
The article goes on to state the following:
His work hinges on the study of five key defence systems in our body: our immune system, our stem cells, our DNA, our gut bacteria, and the sophisticated action of our blood vessels. When working well, they keep us healthy, but age, inactivity, stress, poor diet and toxic load — from air pollution, smoke and processed food, for example — put them under pressure, and that’s when disease can creep in.
Dr Li has drawn on more than 30 years of medical research and more than 700 scientific studies to pinpoint which foods support these systems best. Using these findings he has written a ground-breaking new book which will be exclusively serialised in these four-page pull-outs all this week, as part of the Daily Mail’s Good Health for Life month.
CLICK HERE to read the rest of this report, along with information on important foods to protect your health.
— The Medical Ed Cons. (@medical_cons) September 9, 2019
— UnBEElievable Health (@Unbeelievable) September 9, 2019
Thanks to modern medicine, we’ve come a long way when it comes to preserving life, but we often underestimate—even forget—our body’s natural power to heal. Dr. William Li shares his knowledge on health-boosting foods that can activate our body’s natural defense systems. pic.twitter.com/JRWI9qP0LK
— Fully Booked (@_FullyBooked) September 3, 2019
In his new book Eat to Beat Disease Dr. William Li explains how our body’s defense systems work and lists 200 foods that keep them humming. https://t.co/YUKOPCH4SU
— CBN News (@CBNNews) May 5, 2019
My guest this week on The Doctor’s Farmacy is world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author, Dr. William Li. We dive right into the powerful role of food in immunotherapy rather than relying on drugs. https://t.co/0QJk2Bmx3M pic.twitter.com/Ss4voeQMBw
— Mark Hyman, M.D. (@drmarkhyman) March 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- WATCH: Amazing takedown of suspect by K9 cop
- REPORT: Trump considering Doug Collins as nominee for top role, Collins responds
- VIDEO: Former Bernie Sanders consultant arrested after allegedly planting weapons in jail for ‘evil’ escape plot
- REPORT: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle issue defiant statement at Queen over Sussex Royal brand
- VIDEO: Trump Shuts CNN’s Jim Acosta Down
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy shoots down reports that Trump is angry with outgoing official
- BREAKING: Jury in Harvey Weinstein case makes announcement on top two charges
- REPORT: CBP announces seizure of human body part being shipped into US in a jar [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Nunes drops a bombshell, reacts to reports of Russia trying to help Trump
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson offers warning on what’s really attacking America