REPORT: Harris swipes at Trump on Russia: ‘Always nice to spend time with supporters on the campaign trail’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) on Friday suggested that President Trump was going to spend time with “supporters” after the president said he was considering going to Russia’s May Day Parade next year.
“Always nice to spend time with supporters on the campaign trail,” the 2020 presidential hopeful tweeted in reference to Trump’s comments, jabbing at him over his relationship with Russia.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump indicated Friday that he would like to accept Russian President Vladimir Putin‘s invitation to the May 9 event, but said he might not because it is during the presidential campaign season.
Always nice to spend time with supporters on the campaign trail. https://t.co/dCGncnhqZr
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Former McCain campaign manager predicts who Trump’s 2020 VP running mate will be
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: Colin Kaepernick gets opportunity from NFL: ‘Can’t wait to see the head coaches and GMs’
- REPORT: The Supreme Court Looks Ready To Uphold Trump’s Bid To End DACA
- VIDEO: Fox anchor blasts Mollie Hemingway for naming alleged whistleblower
- REPORT: First Member of Congress Names Alleged ‘Whistleblower’: ‘He’s Not Voldemort’
- POLL: Do you support Trump making a “deal” for DACA recipients to stay?
- REPORT: Dem congressman’s campaign has now paid over $1M to sister’s firm