REPORT: Hannity slams polling by his own network
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sean Hannity said on his syndicated radio show Tuesday that he agreed with President Trump’s criticism of Fox News polling, arguing it was “oversampling” Democrats.
Hannity, who is also a Fox News host, criticized the polling methodology used by Fox News, calling it “really wrong” compared to other recent surveys measuring the popularity of Trump and Democratic presidential candidates like former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).
The article goes on to state the following:
“The New York Times/Siena College poll shows Trump in a dead heat in battleground states, matched up against the three leading Democratic candidates: Biden, Sanders, and Warren,” Hannity said. “And I always say, and I believe, Trump doesn’t poll well. And I don’t know what’s up with the Fox poll. I look at their poll, I’m like, ‘OK, you’re oversampling Democrats by 8 points.’ I’m like — some outside company they hire — I’m like, ‘OK, they need new methodology because it’s really wrong.'”
The Hill noted that a recent Fox News national poll showed Trump trailing Biden by a 12 percentage point margin, 51 percent to 39 percent.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- POLL: Should the U.S. military be sent to major cities to stop riots?
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down