REPORT: GOP Voters List Top Priorities For Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Ahead of the 2020 presidential election, Republican voters say President Trump’s top priorities ought to be building a wall along the United States-Mexico border and reducing all immigration to the country.
The latest Harvard/Harris Poll finds that when Republican voters are asked to rank the issues which should be Trump’s biggest priorities, building a wall at the southern border and reducing all immigration top the list.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ranking as the top priority for Republicans, conservatives, and Trump supporters, 22 to 25 percent of these voters said building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border should be the president’s number one goal today.
From The Crosstabs:
Party Priorities: “What Should Congress Deal With First?
Independent & Republican voters say – Illegal Immigration.
Democratic voters have – another priority.
This & other data is available daily to our Platinum Subscribers – Join Us.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- BREAKING: DOJ offers a deal to House Intel Committee if Schiff drops threat against Barr
- BREAKING: Nadler goes after two former Trump White House aides with subpoenas
- REPORT: Lynch on whether Obama ordered politically motivated infiltration of Trump campaign
- REPORT: Fox News commentator attacks Trump, fires back at his criticism of the channel