REPORT: GOP strategist makes stunning prediction about Donald Trump Jr.’s future
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NEWSWEEK.COM:
Republican political strategist Rick Wilson predicted that Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, will run for office in 2024 and is likely to secure the GOP nomination in a Daily Beast op-ed published Thursday.
“There are three 2024 scenarios that Republicans pretend they won’t face, but that represent the further decline and fall of a once-great party of conservative ideas,” Wilson wrote. “First, the clues have been there all along that the real 2024 primary will be between Donald J. Trump, Jr. and everyone else.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s becoming more obvious by the day,” he said.
Trump Jr. — who’s currently serving as a trustee and executive vice president for the Trump Organization — has been “on the road doing fundraisers and political events for the Republican candidates,” Wilson noted, as a signal that he’s considering a future run for the White House.
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) September 5, 2019
Donald Trump Jr. will run for president in 2024, and he’ll likely win the Republican nomination, GOP strategist says https://t.co/BBOlUnqb7L
— Newsweek (@Newsweek) September 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NEWSWEEK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NEWSWEEK.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Fox News host cuts off Kellyanne Conway when she attacks de Blasio
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Travelers raise alarm over coronavirus screening at US airports
- REPORT: What the bailout will do for you
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings
- REPORT: Oil price drop threatens US fracking boom
- REPORT: John Kerry sides with Trump about someone who is ‘being an a**hole’
- REPORT: Teen boy who tested positive for coronavirus dies in New Orleans
- REPORT: Pelosi honored, and mocked, in tributes on her 80th birthday