REPORT: Google employees make demand about contracts with ICE
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Google employees have demanded that the company not provide any services to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Customs and Border Protection, and the Office of Refugee Resettlement.
In an angry petition made public on Wednesday, the employees demanded that the tech giant publicly commit to refuse any contracts with the immigration and border enforcement agencies.
The article goes on to state the following:
‘We demand that Google publicly commit not to support CBP, ICE, or ORR with any infrastructure, funding, or engineering resources, directly or indirectly, until they stop engaging in human rights abuses,’ the petition read.
Google employees call for pledge not to work with ICE https://t.co/zSKiAAAPvs
— RJ Politics (@RJpolitics) August 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- VIDEO: Amber alert cancelled after kidnapped Texas boy, 6, found dead with mother