REPORT: Google employees make demand about contracts with ICE
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Google employees have demanded that the company not provide any services to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Customs and Border Protection, and the Office of Refugee Resettlement.
In an angry petition made public on Wednesday, the employees demanded that the tech giant publicly commit to refuse any contracts with the immigration and border enforcement agencies.
The article goes on to state the following:
‘We demand that Google publicly commit not to support CBP, ICE, or ORR with any infrastructure, funding, or engineering resources, directly or indirectly, until they stop engaging in human rights abuses,’ the petition read.
Google employees call for pledge not to work with ICE https://t.co/zSKiAAAPvs
— RJ Politics (@RJpolitics) August 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- REPORT: Trump rips into Pence aide who called Ukraine call ‘inappropriate’
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- VIDEO: Eddie Gallagher speaks out after Trump orders his Naval rank restored
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons