REPORT: Giuliani: Trump wants Barr to decide about investigating Biden
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani said that the president wants Attorney General William Barr to consider investigating Joe Biden about his son’s work in Ukraine.
In an interview with the Guardian, Giuliani said that Barr should ultimately make the decision as to whether Biden is investigated.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I believe the president has the same view that I have — that the attorney general should make this call,” Giuliani said, asserting that Barr has complete autonomy in the decision
“I can’t tell Attorney General Barr what to do. He’s a very, very fine lawyer,” Giuliani said. “My experience with him is that he’s a very honorable man, and he will do the right thing.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 12, 2019
Trump made a comment that he should ask Barr to investigate Joe Biden’s foreign ties and suddenly like magic now the entire Left is saying presidential candidates shouldn’t be spied on
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) May 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- UPDATE: DOJ allegedly intervenes to change where Manafort will be incarcerated
- EXCLUSIVE: DML tweets update to Trump about Fox News