REPORT: Giuliani outlines conditions for cooperation on impeachment vote
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday outlined his potential conditions for cooperating with House Democrats in their impeachment inquiry into Trump.
Giuliani said in an interview with Hill.TV that he may try to invoke attorney-client privilege if the House moves forward with impeachment and holds a formal vote.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I would sit down with my client and with the other lawyers and we’d discuss attorney-client privilege,” Giuliani said on Hill.TV’s “Rising.”
Giuliani told The Washington Post Tuesday that he “wouldn’t testify in front of that committee until there is a vote of Congress and he is removed,” referring to Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) who leads the House Intelligence Committee as chairman. “Let them hold me in contempt.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump