REPORT: Giuliani lawyers up as impeachment probe deepens
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Politico:
Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, announced Wednesday he’d obtained new legal representation as part of the House impeachment inquiry and amid federal scrutiny of his business dealings in Ukraine.
Giuliani’s decision to hire new lawyers came even as he maintains he did nothing illegal in his efforts to pressure Ukrainian officials to open investigations that could have benefited Trump politically.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The investigation I conducted concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption, was done solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges, that kept changing as one after another were disproven.” Giuliani said in a series of tweets. “The evidence, when revealed fully, will show that this present farce is as much a frame-up and hoax as Russian collusion, maybe worse, and will prove the President is innocent. I am represented and assisted by Robert Costello and the Pierce Bainbridge firm in particular , Eric Creizman and Melissa Madrigal.”
Robert Costello has been involved with White House legal issues at least once before, Politico reports.
President Trump’s lawyer Giuliani hires his own lawyers, as investigations mount https://t.co/33jMaZEq2F
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Politico. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: W.H.O. makes announcement on trial of anti-malaria drug hydoxychloroquine
- REPORT: Here are the times President Barack Obama played golf on Memorial Day weekends
- REPORT: Judge Blocks Prosecution’s Request In Epstein Case
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Possible Running Mate Scolds Biden Over ‘You Ain’t Black’ Remark…On CNN!
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- Submit News
- REPORT: Ahmaud Arbery family’s legal team reveals probe into law enforcement
- REPORT: NAACP pushes back on Biden’s claim it endorsed him after ‘you ain’t black’ furor
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname