REPORT: Giuliani associates will not comply with House requests
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A pair of Soviet-born South Florida businessmen with ties to President Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani, will not comply with congressional requests for documents and depositions as part of the House’s formal impeachment inquiry into the president.
John Dowd, a former Trump attorney representing Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, told the Miami Herald that the two would not respond to a documents request by the Monday deadline. He added that neither of the individuals would appear for depositions scheduled for later this week.
The article goes on to state the following:
Parnas and Fruman are facing scrutiny from multiple House committees as part of their investigation into revelations from a whistleblower that Trump sought to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.
Giuliani has not said whether he plans to comply with requests the House has made for him.
Here’s the letter (yes it’s Comic Sans) indicating that Rudy Giuliani’s associates will not be appearing or providing documents this week.
Attorney John Dowd (Trump’s former lawyer) argues the timeframe is too short and info could be attorney-client privileged. pic.twitter.com/3ytCecrPHv
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) October 7, 2019
Here’s the letter John Dowd sent to House Intelligence Committee claiming they are harassing his clients with their “overly broad and unduly burdensome” request for Ukraine docs. Dowd reps Giuliani associates Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas. pic.twitter.com/WDj0q2jKfp
— Katherine Faulders (@KFaulders) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Rubio fires warning shot at Twitter after it puts fact-check label on Trump tweet
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- Submit News
- REPORT: Bill Gates explains why he met with Epstein
- REPORT: Former CBS News president warns anti-Trump liberal media has gone too far
- DML Live: How Trump can influence the end of Twitter, plus the impact of 100k dead
- VIDEO: Video shows altercation between looters and woman in wheelchair outside Minneapolis Target
- BREAKING: Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin subject of complaints before George Floyd’s death
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham predicts Biden’s vice presidential pick
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times