REPORT: Girl, 15, charged with murder in stabbing on metro train
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A 15-year-old boy who was stabbed Friday on a Washington Metro train near the U.S. Capitol has died and a 15-year-old girl has been charged with murder, D.C. police said Saturday.
Jaquar McNair, of Southeast D.C., succumbed to his injuries Saturday morning, Fox 5 Washington reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police found Jaquar bleeding and unconscious at the Capitol South Metro station at around 12:30 p.m. Friday. The station is about a block from the Cannon House Office Building, where some House members have offices.
According to the police, the attack came after a dispute among a group of teenagers riding a Metro Orange Line train.
D.C. teen dies after stabbing on Metro; 15-year-old suspect charged with murder https://t.co/PhW95mdxPy
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) October 12, 2019
A 15-year-old girl is charged in the stabbing of a 15-year-old boy on an Orange Line Metro train. https://t.co/W9eoya9w2K
— NBCWashington (@nbcwashington) October 12, 2019
Condolences to the family and friends of Jaquar McNair that passed away this AM. pic.twitter.com/epOj8Kwux0
— DC Police Department (@DCPoliceDept) October 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine