REPORT: Ginsburg health scare raises prospect of election year Supreme Court battle
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The recent hospitalization of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg following a year of health scares has raised the prospect of a Supreme Court vacancy in an election year and a partisan battle royal that would likely surpass the impeachment fight.
Liberal activists are already calling on President Trump to keep any possible Supreme Court vacancy open until after the 2020 election, but Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has indicated he would fill a court vacancy next year, even though he blocked former President Obama’s nominee for most of 2016 after the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ginsburg, 86, was released from Johns Hopkins Hospital last week after suffering from a fever. She has also had surgery for lung cancer and received treatment for pancreatic cancer in the past year.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 30, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- WOW! Amazing video of New Yorkers lifting a car to get woman out from underneath
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- REPORT: MSNBC anchor apologizes after appearing to use N-word describing death of Kobe Bryant
- BREAKING: Three rockets make ‘direct hit’ on US Embassy in Baghdad
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- VIDEO: Rep. Jordan blasts Adam Schiff for conducting impeachment probe in ‘basement of the Capitol’
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to bombshell claim by John Bolton
- REPORT: Washington Post reporter suspended over Kobe Bryant tweets