REPORT: George Soros praises Trump on one policy move
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Liberal donor George Soros praised President Trump’s policy on China Tuesday and warned against backtracking on it by granting Beijing concessions relating to the telecom company Huawei. Soros urged lawmakers to prevent Trump from using Huawei as a bargaining chip in upcoming trade negotiations.
“The greatest — and perhaps only — foreign policy accomplishment of the Trump administration has been the development of a coherent and genuinely bipartisan policy toward [President] Xi Jinping’s China,” Soros said in an op-ed published Tuesday in the Wall Street Journal, which also commended the administration for listing Huawei as a national-security threat.
The article goes on to state the following:
He noted that the Trump administration has nevertheless allowed U.S. companies to continue to do business with some Chinese government-affiliated companies. “If he gives Huawei a similar break, removing it from the entity list as part of a trade deal, the company could consolidate its leading position in the 5G market,” he warned. Soros urged lawmakers to back an amendment by Republican Rep. Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin to prohibit removing Huawei from the entities list without the OK from Congress.
George Soros backs Trump on Huawei and China policy. https://t.co/QIdtPqqcCf
— mark seibel (@markseibel) September 10, 2019
Democratic Megadonor George Soros agrees with how @realDonaldTrump is dealing with China.
“The greatest — and perhaps only — foreign policy accomplishment of the Trump administration has been the development of a coherent … policy,” he said. https://t.co/BwDHfVkJe8
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District