REPORT: George Conway quote-tweets Kellyanne Conway on Trump, Biden, Ukraine
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Kellyanne Conway, who serves as President Trump’s White House counselor, tweeted out a video of Biden talking about his “hairy legs” and how kids used to “rub my leg down and watch the hair come back up again.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Sleepy Joe is Creepy Joe,” she posted. “We need Ukraine’s help to defeat THIS guy?”
Directly responding to his wife’s facetious question, George Conway wrote, “Your boss apparently thought so.”
Your boss apparently thought so. https://t.co/yje099pkPU
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) December 2, 2019
Sleepy Joe is Creepy Joe.
We need Ukraine’s help to defeat THIS guy? https://t.co/QsCwihXAB6
— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Schumer sends letter to McConnell naming top two witnesses he will request for testimony in Senate trial
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- REPORT: Hallmark Channel reverses decision to pull commercial of same-sex couple after backlash
- UPDATE: China suspends tariffs on US products scheduled to go into effect Sunday
- VIDEO: ‘Too damn late:’ Gowdy blasts Comey admission he was wrong about FISA abuse
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham invites key Trump ally to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump