REPORT: George Conway: We might have to impeach Trump again
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Conservative lawyer and prominent Trump critic George Conway suggested this week that the House may need to impeach President Trump again.
Conway wrote in a Washington Post opinion piece Monday that Trump’s firing of two witnesses who testified in the House impeachment inquiry could justify a second impeachment.
The article goes on to state the following:
Conway wrote that Trump is following Rep. Adam Schiff’s (D-Calif.) prediction that the president will “do what’s right for Donald Trump” instead of “what is right for this country.”
In in his op-ed, Conway declared that President Trump “will only get worse,” and wrote, “So America beware: The state is Trump, and he’s very, very angry. We might, indeed, have to do it again.”
Many anti-Trump Twitter users praised Conway’s suggestion, but one lawmaker had a different reaction.
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results,” tweeted Rep. Jim Banks of Indiana.
— Jim Banks (@RepJimBanks) February 11, 2020
— Washington Post Opinions (@PostOpinions) February 11, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) February 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Karl Rove: ‘Not so fast’ on narrative that Bernie Sanders is the front-runner
- REPORT: New survey reveals chances of a Sanders-Warren ticket
- VIDEO: McCarthy weighs in on socialism in the 2020 race
- EXCLUSIVE: Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick issues statement on Weinstein verdict
- VIDEO: Trump administration rule to restrict green cards for welfare-reliant immigrants takes effect
- VIDEO: Pelosi takes to the streets in San Francisco. Here’s why
- BREAKING: Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to jail
- REPORT: NY paper suggests how Democrats may try to get Ocasio-Cortez out of Congress
- VIDEO: Black, gay Republican blasts Jussie Smollett for hate crime hoax
- WATCH: Amazing takedown of suspect by K9 cop