REPORT: After Fundraising With Alleged Abusers, Biden Releases Plan To End Violence Against Women
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden released his plan to end violence against women Monday, just five days after fundraising with two men who have been accused of being involved in assaults against women.
Biden sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence. The House passed a reauthorization VAWA bill that has since stalled in the Senate because it is full of “partisan political talking points,” Republican Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst previously said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The fundraising event, on Nov. 13, included Democratic Delaware Sen. Tom Carper and former Democratic Connecticut Sen. Chris Dodd, who have both been accused of violence or misconduct against women. Carper and Dodd endorsed Biden for president, Molly Nagle, a reporter for ABC News, said in a pool report released by the Biden campaign.
I’ve spent my entire career fighting the abuse of power. That’s what motivated me to write & champion the Violence Against Women Act. The law helped change our culture—but there’s more work to do.
Today, I’m releasing my plan to end violence against women:https://t.co/UlBIhBCiiC
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) November 18, 2019
"In 1990 I introduced the VAWA. And I was convinced, as I am today, that the basic decency of the American people would demand change once they saw the scale of violence & the depth of the ignorance & stereotypes used to justify it." Joe Biden#WomenForBiden pic.twitter.com/MZIa9bDfU9
— GinainTexas (@TexasBluein20) November 18, 2019
WATCH DML’s Facebook Live news report (Mon – Nov 18):
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- REPORT: Theme park’s “pig bungee jump” sparks outrage [PICTURES]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Knocks ‘two stone cold losers’; lashes out at Schiff
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez claims there were ‘almost no police officers’ at Virginia Second Amendment rally, makes bizarre comparison
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal