REPORT: Fundraisers name Hollywood’s favorite candidate for 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fundraisers say Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) is the preferred 2020 presidential candidate in Hollywood, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The California lawmaker’s fans in the entertainment industry mecca reportedly include director J.J. Abrams, television producer Shonda Rhimes, actress Elizabeth Banks and music giant Quincy Jones.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think she’s really trying to corral this community as her donor base,” Hannah Linkenhoker, the senior political strategist at ICM Partners and co-founder of the L.A. Women’s Collective donor group, told the Times.
Kamala Harris, who lives in Los Angeles, has emerged as the entertainment industry’s early favorite in the swelling field of Democrats running for president, according to some of the party’s top Hollywood fundraisers. https://t.co/hJ6Mzf8RkY pic.twitter.com/klZve5dQRY
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’