REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A recent Joe Biden New York fundraiser drew as paying guests a former Trump administration Cabinet official and an ex-GOP senator.
At the Monday evening event, those shelling out $2,800 to hear the former vice president make his 2020 pitch included David Shulkin, who served as Veteran Affairs secretary under President Trump for 13 months, and Al D’Amato, a Republican senator from New York from 1981-1999.
The article goes on to state the following:
The pair were among nearly 180 guests at the Manhattan penthouse apartment of Jim Chanos, the president and founder of Kynikos Associates, a prominent short-selling investment firm, according to a pool report from the event.
A former Trump administration official was among those who paid almost $3,000 to attend a recent Joe Biden fundraiser in NYChttps://t.co/ruinjkQ1K9
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- UPDATE: Donald Trump: Rock Star Welcome for Ilhan Omar ‘Staged’ in Minnesota
- REPORT: Key Mueller witness indicted on child sex-trafficking charges
- VIDEO: Trump takes fresh aim at Omar after her vow to be his worst nightmare
- VIDEO: Devin Nunes expects ‘the worst’ from Mueller testimony
- VIDEO: Reporter asks Trump about plastic straws as Iran seizes two vessels
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan: Timing of final Carter Page FISA extension is ‘significant’
- VIDEO: Buttigieg Writes Off Donald Trump Supporters as ‘Committed Racists’
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Dems decry Omar resolution defending Israel boycott