REPORT: Former Clinton campaign chairman defends brother after Trump Twitter attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign chairman fired back at President Trump on Wednesday after Trump questioned why no charges were brought against his brother, who was employed by a lobbying firm involved in the now-shuttered special counsel investigation.
Tony Podesta tweeted Wednesday that the Justice Department under Trump himself had cleared his brother of wrongdoing, while taking aim at former Trump associate Roger Stone, who is due to be sentenced for seven convictions including lying to investigators.
The article goes on to state the following:
“What happened? YOUR Justice Department closed the case because, unlike your pal Roger Stone, my brother didn’t lie to Congress, intimidate a witness, and obstruct a federal investigation,” Podesta wrote.
What happened? YOUR Justice Department closed the case because, unlike your pal Roger Stone, my brother didn’t lie to Congress, intimidate a witness, and obstruct a federal investigation. https://t.co/KR8wkDxxtF
— John Podesta (@johnpodesta) February 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Karl Rove: ‘Not so fast’ on narrative that Bernie Sanders is the front-runner
- REPORT: New survey reveals chances of a Sanders-Warren ticket
- VIDEO: McCarthy weighs in on socialism in the 2020 race
- EXCLUSIVE: Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick issues statement on Weinstein verdict
- WATCH: Amazing takedown of suspect by K9 cop
- VIDEO: Trump administration rule to restrict green cards for welfare-reliant immigrants takes effect
- VIDEO: Pelosi takes to the streets in San Francisco. Here’s why
- BREAKING: Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to jail
- REPORT: NY paper suggests how Democrats may try to get Ocasio-Cortez out of Congress
- VIDEO: Black, gay Republican blasts Jussie Smollett for hate crime hoax