REPORT: Flashback: Bill Maher ripped Bill Clinton in ‘joke’ about Epstein’s island in 2015
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A 2015 joke of HBO’s Real Time host Bill Maher is resurfacing in the wake of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex crimes, appearing to imply that former President Bill Clinton knew of and traveled to Epstein’s so-called “sex island.”
“Hillary’s emails? I want to see Bill’s: Hey Epstein, gas up the plane, let’s go to Sex Island! I want to be balls deep in Russian whore soon!” Bill Maher said March 5, 2015.
The article goes on to state the following:
The famed billionaire and admitted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was arrested Saturday on sex trafficking-related charges. He has been indicted on two counts of sex trafficking conspiracy and sex trafficking.
Hillary’s emails? I want to see Bill’s: Hey,Epstein,gas up the plane, let’s go to Sex Island! I want to be balls deep in Russian whore soon!
— Bill Maher (@billmaher) March 6, 2015
Yikes, Slick Willie! https://t.co/REV0y26kdi
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- IMPORTANT: Facebook Hits DML with Hate Violation. Here’s what happens next
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’