REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump to appear on CNN town hall event
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Melania Trump will appear on CNN’s weekly global town hall, “Coronavirus: Facts and Fears,” on Thursday night, marking the first time the first lady has appeared on the cable news network since President Trump took office.
“Her remarks, which will be pre-recorded, are the first solo broadcast message from [Melania] Trump since the onset of the pandemic,” CNN said in an announcement.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It is anticipated she will specifically address the nation’s students, most of whom have had their academic lives altered by stay-at-home orders and other precautionary health measures,” according to CNN.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) May 21, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down